I’ve tried a bunch of different brands, and for my $.02, mint green tea is much more enjoyable than plain green tea — it’s a nice dash of sweetness after my lunch.
One of my favorites is this green tea from Stash that’s pretty widely available, such as at Target. I still like it relatively weak, though — a 2–3 minute steep is all I can stand.
Other favorite green teas include Trader Joe’s Moroccan Mint Green Tea and Teavana’s Jade Citrus Mint Tea. (Last year, Celestial Seasonings had a holiday decaf green peppermint tea that was great also — keep an eye out this year!)
Readers, which are your favorite teas?
(And YES I’ve seen this meme about green tea…)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: We actually rounded up minty herbal teas before when we talked about how to make your office smell nice…
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else