Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Let’s talk about sets, baby. Specifically, cardigan twinsets.
I know they get a bad rap for being too preppy, but I’ve always found it useful to have a set on hand for wearing together or mixing and matching. I wear both pieces when I’m meeting with more casual clients who might be put off by suits (I think of it as the women’s equivalent of a men’s golf polo) but also break the pieces up to wear under a blazer or over a dress.
The Charming Cardigan from Talbots is a classic for a reason — it comes in a wide range of sizes, has just enough stretch to be flattering, and is machine washable. It also comes with a matching shell.
The cardigan is $39.50, marked down from $69.50 as part of Talbots’ Summer Stock-Up Sale, and comes in seven colors. It’s available in misses sizes XS–XL, petite sizes P–XL, plus sizes X–3X, and plus petite sizes X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125