Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Once the weather starts turning cooler, I know I’ll be reaching for my favorite chunky cardigans, but this sweater blazer seems like it’s going to fulfill my warmth requirements while still giving me some of the structure of a blazer. My preppy little heart loves the popped collar and “dried violet” color.
I would wear this with a pair of gray ankle pants and a slip-on sneaker for a casual office, but you could also dress it up with a pencil skirt and a pair of heels.
The blazer is $124.50 (marked down from $178) at J. Crew and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in tan, gray, and black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else