Here’s a gift idea for the science lovers in your life: DNA testing. Yes, seriously.
You’ve actually been able to get it done commercially for a while now, but last week, my father excitedly emailed me to let me know that the main company that does it — 23 and Me — just lowered their price to $99, which, as Wired put it, makes testing your DNA cheaper than an iPhone 5.
I can see a lot of positive reasons to do it — know which diseases you’re more susceptible to, trace your ethnic heritage, and generally participate in learning more about our DNA. 23andMe
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…