I think I was updating an older story about hair accessories when I found Lele Sadoughi at Nordstrom — if you’re on the hunt for upmarket hair accessories (the pictured headband is $65, for example) then you should definitely check the brand out. There’s a collaboration with Lily Pulitzer, and I’d put the brand up there with hair accessory great brands Ficcare and France Luxe. (This knotted sweater headband is also stunning.)
For my $.02, I wouldn’t wear headbands like this for a Big Day like an interview or court appearance — but I think they can look nice on Zoom calls as well as elevating a casual outfit at work in a preppy, pretty kind of way.
Some of the other nice hair accessories for work on the market right now…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off