I think I was updating an older story about hair accessories when I found Lele Sadoughi at Nordstrom — if you’re on the hunt for upmarket hair accessories (the pictured headband is $65, for example) then you should definitely check the brand out. There’s a collaboration with Lily Pulitzer, and I’d put the brand up there with hair accessory great brands Ficcare and France Luxe. (This knotted sweater headband is also stunning.)
For my $.02, I wouldn’t wear headbands like this for a Big Day like an interview or court appearance — but I think they can look nice on Zoom calls as well as elevating a casual outfit at work in a preppy, pretty kind of way.
Some of the other nice hair accessories for work on the market right now…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off