I just happened to check the Lo & Sons site when I was putting the finishing touches on our post on hard-sided vs soft-sided luggage — and, lo and behold, there are some massive deals right now — savings up to 40%.
One of my top picks from the sale would be this backpack that seems to do the impossible: it’s a comfortable, intelligently designed backpack that converts to a tote that actually looks acceptable for a business meeting.
(The one I’ve used in the past for this purpose, this All Saints bag, is a nice hobo that works as a backpack, but isn’t really designed for comfort or laptops. Also on sale today!)
For the Rowledge, not only do the backpack straps tuck away, but the bag has a travel sleeve! (Cue the heart emojis and gifs!)
I could see it being great for business travel, but also if you’re hoping to bike to work for as long as you can.
Also in the sale: the Seville laptop tote, which I’ve never seen under $300 before (it’s $286-$296 today).
The pictured backpack is $291, down from $485.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: