I just happened to check the Lo & Sons site when I was putting the finishing touches on our post on hard-sided vs soft-sided luggage — and, lo and behold, there are some massive deals right now — savings up to 40%.
One of my top picks from the sale would be this backpack that seems to do the impossible: it’s a comfortable, intelligently designed backpack that converts to a tote that actually looks acceptable for a business meeting.
(The one I’ve used in the past for this purpose, this All Saints bag, is a nice hobo that works as a backpack, but isn’t really designed for comfort or laptops. Also on sale today!)
For the Rowledge, not only do the backpack straps tuck away, but the bag has a travel sleeve! (Cue the heart emojis and gifs!)
I could see it being great for business travel, but also if you’re hoping to bike to work for as long as you can.
Also in the sale: the Seville laptop tote, which I’ve never seen under $300 before (it’s $286-$296 today).
The pictured backpack is $291, down from $485.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more backpacks for work? These are some of our favorites:
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles