I’ve spent the last six months looking for perfect work from home t-shirts — something that is comfortable and cozy, but doesn’t look too ratty on videoconferences.
My most recent favorite is the “Tee Rex” from Universal Standard. It’s so soft, fits so well, and has a slightly longer length that looks great with leggings or tucks in nicely to a skirt. It comes in nine different colors and a wide range of sizes. I sized down for a more fitted look, but you could go either way and I think it would still look great.
The shirt is $50 and available in sizes 00 through 40. Tee Rex
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)