I always end up drooling over Nancy Gonzalez bags whenever I go to Bergdorf’s — the shapes and sizes are absolutely perfect for my taste, but they’re a bit out of my budget. (And I don’t know entirely the ethics of the materials she uses; here, for example, it’s a leather bag with Caiman crocodile accents.)
There is apparently only one left, so if you have $3000 to spend on a tote bag with crocodile accents, do consider this one. (I’ll put some of our much less expensive, nylon/leather tote bags, below…)
Readers, what are your favorite tote bags of the moment?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
(Looking for a luxury work bag? Here’s our latest roundup…)
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!