We’ve been longing for spring — a lot — lately, even if it brings April showers. Target has a number of really cute umbrellas right now, including this bubble umbrella. We like that it has just the slightest touch of florescent lime green — and will protect your hair, let you see where you’re walking, and, because you can hold it lower and with more control, it hopefully will keep you from poking taller people in the eye with your umbrella.
Lovely. It’s $16 (and also comes in other colors if you dislike the green). Totes Bubble Umbrella
2020 Update: Holy moly, this bubble umbrella is still around — so we’re adding it to our Workwear Hall of Fame!
This page was last updated Jan. 2020.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…