We’ve featured these reader favorite ballet flats from AGL a LOT over the years (in roundups for comfortable ballet flats, and cute flats for the office, as well as fashion for doctors immediately come to mind!) but I don’t think we’ve ever done a Coffee Break just on them.
These two-toned pink versions look awesome right now, but note that every season the brand comes out with a zillion different options and fabrics.
How do you wear your AGL flats?
The shoes are $298 at Nordstrom exclusively. Cap Toe Ballet Flat
2019 Update: We’re adding these flats to our Workwear Hall of Fame because they are still around, coming out in new colors, and getting rave reviews. Nordstrom has the most options; if you’re lucky you may find them on sale for around $200.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)