We’ve featured these reader favorite ballet flats from AGL a LOT over the years (in roundups for comfortable ballet flats, and cute flats for the office, as well as fashion for doctors immediately come to mind!) but I don’t think we’ve ever done a Coffee Break just on them.
These two-toned pink versions look awesome right now, but note that every season the brand comes out with a zillion different options and fabrics.
How do you wear your AGL flats?
The shoes are $298 at Nordstrom exclusively. Cap Toe Ballet Flat
2019 Update: We’re adding these flats to our Workwear Hall of Fame because they are still around, coming out in new colors, and getting rave reviews. Nordstrom has the most options; if you’re lucky you may find them on sale for around $200.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.18.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else