There are some crazy sales right now at Jones New York — all of the sale prices are an extra 50% off, meaning there are a ton of dresses to be had for around $20, blazers below $50, and even some winter coats below $75. Things aren’t looking good for JNY, so if you like the brand, stock up now. They have a ton of options in regular, petite, and plus sizes; lots of my favorite are still left from our sponsored roundup last October. As near as I can tell these are NOT final sales; shipping is a flat $7 but free if your purchase is more than $125. Below are a few of my favorite things in today’s sale… (note that the real action is with the dresses, but tons of nice blazers as well)…
Pictured at left: Blue Leopard Wrap Dress, also available in plus sizes — was $119, now $19.50. Faux wrap, machine washable. Below:
- Patch Pocket Blazer, was $149, now $55. Also available in petite.
- Sleeveless Asymmetric Keyhole Sheath Dress, was $129, now $19.50. “Dry clean.”
- Sheath Dress with Cap Sleeves and Side Ruching, was $119, now $19.50. Machine wash. Also available in houndstooth.
- V-Neck Sheath Dress with Belt – was $98 now $19.50. Lined, “dry clean.”
Not pictured, but also noteworthy:
- I have this simple tee in both short and long sleeves — it feels a bit dressier to me than your basic crewneck/v-neck tee, is stretchy and fitted without being clingy, and washes easily — and it comes down to $9.50 from $26. I have it in black but I’d guess the white would be opaque.
- There’s a ton from the suit shop on sale as well — blazers are around $35, dresses around $19.50, and skirts around $15.
- The brand’s popular Olivia blazer is as low as $25 in some colors.
- Some colors of their fitted iron-free crisp blouse come down to $14.50 with the sale (from $64).
- These two black and white dresses are very similar (one, two) and both come down to $22. OK, this gray one too. (Seriously, the dresses, you guys — great selection.)