This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.2017 Update: We still think these are some fun gift ideas for moms, but you may also want to check out our latest gift ideas for professionals. I usually do single product gift recommendations during the few weeks before Christmas, but I thought I’d be ambitious this year and do a few recommendations for a variety of categories. We’re starting Pinterest boards for each category and we’ll be adding to them throughout the season, so please check ’em out. The first category for the blog, though: For the Moms. Whether it’s your mom, your mother in law, or that special mom-like relationship you have with someone at work, these gifts can be next to impossible to buy. (Check out our guest poster’s excellent guide to buying jewelry for women in your life from last year — lots of great tips.) See info for the pieces below the jump… and keep checking our Pinterest board for more mom gift ideas.
- Bowls, bowls, all types of bowls. These lovely nesting bowls are $160, but with today’s extra 20% off sale, they come down to $128. Four Cantara Nesting Bowls
- Sephora has a number of gift sets — I like this “Superstars” set for a mom. $225 value for a $75 price. Nice!
- I love the sparkles on this card case from DVF — it would be great for all the extra store cards your mom may want to carry with her while doing holiday shopping. The case is $38 at DVF; today only you can get free ground shipping. Glitterati Tuxedo Card Case
- It’s hard to go wrong with a lux wool and cashmere scarf, and I like the 12 different colors this one comes in. It’s $98 at Nordstrom. Nordstrom Wool & Cashmere Scarf
- What a great bit of bling for the office. I kind of want this for myself. (OK, I’ll be honest, I kind of want all of these for myself.) This quartz paperweight is $49.95 at Anthropologie. Crystalline Paperweight
- This is a really little gift, but sometimes those are appreciated — an iPhone stylus. If your mom has been struggling to type and so forth on her iPhone (or you just know anyone who generally misses their Blackberry keyboard), get them a stylus — my mom swears by hers. This one has something like 3,000 positive reviews from Amazon, and retails for $4.95.