Wondering how to find your favorite authors on sale? I just learned about this cool thing called eReaderIQ and thought I’d pass it on — it’s a free tracking service that you can use to watch your favorite authors or books and find out when their ebooks go on sale.
For those of you who binge read mysteries or romances, this could be great way to build your library. They also offer a Daily Deals and Steals newsletter if you just want to hear about the best freebies and “under $1” deals of the day.
They’ve apparently been around since 2010, but I just learned of them recently so I thought I’d share.
(As readers have noted, of course, yes, you can always get ebooks out of the library as well — but particularly with the recent controversy over publishers cracking down on how many ebooks a library can get (for example), this could prove useful…)
Readers, where do you mostly buy your books? How do you find your favorite authors on sale?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst — some of my favorite funny books; see our list of brain candy reading for more!
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
- Yes Please, by Amy Poehler
- modern comedy: Crazy Rich Asians, by Kevin Kwan (fiction)
- modern romantic comedy: Eligible, by Curtis Sittenfeld (an updated take on Pride and Prejudice)
- historical romantic comedy: The Duchess Deal, by Tessa Dare (it’s laugh-out-loud funny, promise)
- science fiction / rom-com / time travel / history: To Say Nothing of the Dog, by Connie Wills
If you’re looking for more serious reading, here are some of our favorite personal finance books, as well as must-read business books for women…