Oooh: this brand is new to me, but if you’re a fan of sculptural heels, these shoes look great!
According to the brand’s website (which notes that she’s been around for 10 years and has won several awards),
Andy Warhol once said that shoes can be art; it’s safe to say that Kat Maconie’s eye-catching designs fall into that category. From Taylor Swift to Rita Ora her statement heels have put a spring in the step of some of the world’s most fashionable women.
Kat Maconie shoes are instantly recognisable by their dazzling colour palette, statement hardware frames on architectural heels, and maximalist details. From beaded and bedazzled, to embroidered and appliqued; more is more. Uniquely comfortable and easy to wear, Kat Maconie shoes are designed with comfort and fit at the forefront.
Looking for something more affordable? Some colors of the L’Agence basic stiletto booties are on sale as low as $245.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.31.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)!