Where do you fall on cookbooks as a gift idea? Yes, they can be boring — but they can also be really expensive, so they can make indulgent gifts. This Mark Bittman book is on my wishlist — the whole series looks amazing. It’s $19.77 at Amazon for the hardcover book. How to Cook Everything: The Basics
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.28.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, up to 75% off.
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 20% off extra off sale
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; up to 50% off sale
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…