I’m probably a few years late to the party, but I’ve been hunting for a quality “paperclip chain necklace” that isn’t crazy expensive. (Shiv wore a similar necklace on the first few episodes of the latest season of Succession, so you know they can get super expensive — e.g., see these options from Lagos, David Yurman, and Bony Levy.)
I feel like it’s a bit tricky to find one in the middle tier for jewelry — that difficult space over $100 but under $1000. The pictured necklace, from Aurate, is pretty great at $300, and I like the boldness and length of it.
Readers, are you eyeing any jewelry for yourself or loved ones for the holidays?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off