Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Athleta is one of my favorite stores for cozy sweaters and sweatshirts. This gray sweater looks like it would be great for lounging around the house, but still pulled-together if you’re going to be out running errands or hopping on a video conference. I love that it has pockets, and that it’s long enough for some rear coverage if you want to wear it with leggings.
The sweater is $89, but right now you can get 25% off your entire purchase, which brings it down to $66.75.
It’s available in regular sizes XXS–XL, tall sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS–L, and plus sizes 1X–3X. Pranayama Wrap
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2020 update: Some of our other favorite cardigans for lounging include…
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item