Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A tweed blazer is one of my favorite pieces for these dark, chilly months when I spend a not insignificant portion of my energy just trying to stay warm. (The Office Thermostat Battle is real.)
I like this drapey version from Nic + Zoe for an updated take on the classic tweed. I would wear it over a white or ivory blouse with some brightly-colored ankle pants or a pencil skirt.
The blazer is $138 (marked down from $198) and available in regular sizes XS–XXL and petite sizes P–L. Range Tweed Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 11.29.21, Cyber Monday…
- Nordstrom – Cyber Monday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – Up to 40% off, plus extra 10% off
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 50% off sale items