Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A tweed blazer is one of my favorite pieces for these dark, chilly months when I spend a not insignificant portion of my energy just trying to stay warm. (The Office Thermostat Battle is real.)
I like this drapey version from Nic + Zoe for an updated take on the classic tweed. I would wear it over a white or ivory blouse with some brightly-colored ankle pants or a pencil skirt.
The blazer is $138 (marked down from $198) and available in regular sizes XS–XXL and petite sizes P–L. Range Tweed Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)