As most of you know, we round up all of our Hall of Famers into our Wardrobe Essentials for Work — I thought I’d take a quick run through some of the pricier wardrobe essentials for work and see if I could find some great deals today.
(Please feel free to use this post as an open thread!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Great Deals on Winter Coats
We just did a mini-update on some of our older posts on the best winter coats — the Hall of Famers are pictured above, and there are a lot of great sales!
- the olive coat (Ted Baker) is down to $367 today (30% off at Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom)
- the blue coat (reader favorite Babaton brand ) are down as low as $138 (Aritizia sale, up to 50% off everything!)
- the green coat (Sam Edelman; available in plus sizes also!) is down 49-57% today — as low as $89!
- the caramel coat (investment! splurge! Fleurette!) is 50% off today!! Down as low as 50% at Nordstrom. Also available in plus sizes!
- the hot pink coat (J.Crew cocoon coat in stadium cloth) is included in the sale – was $365, comes to $164!!
- The gray coat pictured is not on sale, but Bloomingdale’s does have a few Cinzia Rocca coats on sale for 25% off + 20-30% off ($472-$716).
- Not pictured but other worthy sales of notes for coats:
- LL.Bean is offering 15% off sitewide, including on reader favorite boiled wool coats (they also have great waterproof coats)
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off your purchase, including reader favorite Girl on the Go trench (XS-3X, petite and tall sizes too)
- Lands’ End – Great washable coats and crazy warm ones — up to 60% off!
- Max Mara – coats up to 30% off at Nordstrom, eligible for $50-$750 giftcard at Neiman Marcus, or take $50-$500 off at Saks
- Talbots – a lot of readers really like their coats, and they’re 50% off plus $50 off $200 today.
- (I looked but didn’t see any noteworthy sales for Burberry or Canada Goose — what other coat deals are you on the hunt for?)
Great Deals on Cashmere
- Halogen cashmere (the blue sweater) is down as low as $57 today — great budget pick.
- J.Crew cashmere (gray sweater) is down as low as 50% + 10% off today (and free shipping)!
- Everlane cashmere rarely goes on sale but they’re offering 25% off select styles; the pictured cashmere crew (gray) comes down to $75.
- Not pictured but other noteworthy sales on cashmere:
- Akris – eligible for $50-$500 off deal at Saks
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything + free shipping
- Bompard – up to 30% off on lots of sweaters
- Brora – 25% off everything!
- Brooks Brothers – 50% off sitewide, including cashmere – this reader favorite sweater is down to $59 from $168.
- Inhabit NY – 30% off sitewide!
- Naadam – up to 75% off!
- Talbots – 50% off your purchase + $50 off $200.
- TSE – Take an extra 25% off markdowns
- pink (far left) – Lots of their “pure cashmere wraps” are down from $170 to $84.50 — and go towards the $50 off every $200 offer.
- blue (far right) – MANY ruanas are included in the Brooks Brothers sale from $598 to $299 – this is a great deal. If you have a hard to fit woman in your life this is great; I’d say it works anywhere from size S-3X. It’s more of a coat, though; very heavy and elegant.
- (See our cashmere list above for more ideas for splurge-worthy wraps!)
Great Work Bags On Sale
- Dagne Dover bags (left) are 20% off at Nordstrom and Dagne Dover!
- Cuyana (middle) is offering 15% off their classics, so the zip-top tote comes down to $165
- Lo and Sons (right) is having massive sales; the Seville Tote comes to $231 (down from $578!)
- Zappos has lots of KNOMO bags on sale for $125-$299.
- Tumi is offering an extra 20% off any sale items — Nordstrom also has lots of Tumi bags on sale.
Readers, are you watching any investment pieces, either for yourself or a loved one? (Crazy deals on Boss suits at Nordstrom, also…)