For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Oooh – the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale has just started! I’ll be poking through the sale selection and picking out some favorites — but in the meantime, this lovely deconstructed suit from Akris is among the new markdowns. I like the I like the patterned tricot, and I always think piping in the front of pants adds more polish.
(This pretty blue blazer is also part of the sale, but be warned — the matching dress has a slit to mid-thigh, which for me makes it a no. You will also be shocked to discover that this lobster bolero is among the new markdowns, which I think is only showing up in my “recommended for you” items because Kate and I had a fun WTF exchange about it.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else