For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I always do like BRF’s washable suits, but it’s hard to find them in fun colors like this lovely burgundy. I am now confused as to how many matching pieces there are, though (WHY, BRF, why) because some of the colors are “burgundy” and some are “beet root.” I can only assume they’ve pictured a burgundy blazer with beet root pants to show you they match? But perhaps I’m crazy.
I will note, though, that among the beet root options is a lovely knit blazer, which looks like a nice sweater blazer option (although the beet root knit blazer doesn’t look to me like it matches the beet root pants because of different fabrics). So. Yes. The knit blazer is $31; the pictured (more structured) blazer is $47; the dress that probably matches the blazer is $36.
Do note there are a ton of crazy deals on the site because you can take 50% off clearance. (Also, their new sleepwear section looks really cute!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase