These utility joggers look like a perfect work-from-home bottom. They have an elastic waistband and a super-soft cotton twill fabric.
I particularly like these because, unlike many of my beloved work-from-home leggings, they have a pocket where you can stash your phone as you wander from your desk to the refrigerator for the millionth time. (Or is this just me? For some reason, I always expect that new snacks are going to materialize.)
The pants are $79.50 and come in sizes XXS–XXL. They also come in navy, off-white, and black. Twill Utility Jogger
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.16.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 40% off tops, shorts, skirts & more
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale & additional 30% off select sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 40% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!