Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These utility joggers look like a perfect work-from-home bottom. They have an elastic waistband and a super-soft cotton twill fabric.
I particularly like these because, unlike many of my beloved work-from-home leggings, they have a pocket where you can stash your phone as you wander from your desk to the refrigerator for the millionth time. (Or is this just me? For some reason, I always expect that new snacks are going to materialize.)
The pants are $79.50 and come in sizes XXS–XXL. They also come in navy, off-white, and black. Twill Utility Jogger
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-21-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles; up to 50% off select full-price styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles