Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t get enough of high-waisted, drapey pants this season, and Everlane has one of the best versions I’ve seen so far. It has a wide range of colors and sizes and two different inseams, making it even more appealing for the shorter-legged ladies who, despite their best intentions, have a basket of clothes in the closet that are waiting patiently to be taken to the tailor for alterations. (It’s me. I’m talking about me.)
I think the trick to wearing these types of pants is to keep the top fitted to the body,, so feel free to break out a bodysuit or a slim tee that can be tucked in.
The pants are $118 at Everlane and come in sizes 0–20 and inseams of 30” or 32”.
Hunting for more wide-leg pants to wear to work? We just rounded some up — general favorites include pleated pairs like Favorite Daughter, Everlane*, Reformation*, and Abercrombie*, with flat-front pairs from Good American,* M.M.LaFleur, and Ann Taylor. (* = plus sizes; see the post for notes on petites and talls).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns