Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Mango is absolutely crushing the blazer game this season, and this double-breasted tweed number is one of the best. I’m loving the slightly longer length, which looks very cool with the model’s slouchy jeans. As a non-model who works with a bunch of men who find most fashion deeply confusing, I’d probably opt for a slimmer cut pant, but you do you.
The blazer is $129 at Mango and comes in sizes XXS–4X. It also comes in fuchsia.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: