Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have never been more ready for the holiday season than I am this year. Give me lights, give me sparkles, give me velveteen blazers! This rich deep green hue is so gorgeous and would look great dressed up or dressed down.
For the office, I’d pair this with black pants, an ivory turtleneck, and some great black loafers. For a holiday dinner, I’d wear this with a black V-neck and a sparkly gold skirt.
The blazer is $84 at J.Crew Factory and comes in classic sizes 0–24 and petite sizes 00–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off