Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have never been more ready for the holiday season than I am this year. Give me lights, give me sparkles, give me velveteen blazers! This rich deep green hue is so gorgeous and would look great dressed up or dressed down.
For the office, I’d pair this with black pants, an ivory turtleneck, and some great black loafers. For a holiday dinner, I’d wear this with a black V-neck and a sparkly gold skirt.
The blazer is $84 at J.Crew Factory and comes in classic sizes 0–24 and petite sizes 00–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.26.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – 30% off select beauty
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 60% off markdowns: sweaters, outerwear & boots (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 20% off extra off sale
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; up to 50% off sale