Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I have been wary of wide-leg pants in prints since I bought some blue stripey ones several years ago — I happily wore the pants to brunch and my then-2-year-old said, “Mommy, why are you wearing pajamas?”
Still — I’m seeing more and more women wearing wide, flowy pants this year, and everyone else looks glamorous and chic and not at all as if they’ve wandered outside in their pajamas.
So I’m giving these speckled pants from Nordstrom brand BP. a try. (They also come in a bright green stripe; these mossy green linen ones are also really cute.)
I feel like for maximum cuteness I should wear them with either a bodysuit or a cropped top, but that won’t be happening — I’ll report back if I can make them work with a casual tee (hmmn, or perhaps a slightly fitted top like this or this).
They’re $55 at Nordstrom and come in both regular and plus sizes. Tie Front Wide Leg Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.12.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…