Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I have been wary of wide-leg pants in prints since I bought some blue stripey ones several years ago — I happily wore the pants to brunch and my then-2-year-old said, “Mommy, why are you wearing pajamas?”
Still — I’m seeing more and more women wearing wide, flowy pants this year, and everyone else looks glamorous and chic and not at all as if they’ve wandered outside in their pajamas.
So I’m giving these speckled pants from Nordstrom brand BP. a try. (They also come in a bright green stripe; these mossy green linen ones are also really cute.)
I feel like for maximum cuteness I should wear them with either a bodysuit or a cropped top, but that won’t be happening — I’ll report back if I can make them work with a casual tee (hmmn, or perhaps a slightly fitted top like this or this).
They’re $55 at Nordstrom and come in both regular and plus sizes. Tie Front Wide Leg Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59