Oooh: this boot has THREE things I generally love. First, a pointy toe — it goes so far towards making every outfit look polished and sleek. Second, I love a good comfortable boot, and Cole Haan’s Grand 360 technology is excellent for responsive cushioning and breathability (I also think of the Grand line as being crazy lightweight, if that matters to you).
Finally, I love a good sale. The pictured boots were $200, but are now marked to $104.92, with lots of sizes left between 5.5 and 10.
(Nordstrom in general is having crazy deals right now — online clearance prices are marked to reflect an extra 25% off. Woot!)
These boots are similar to the ones pictured, but are waterproof and also 55% off.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase