Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista talks to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’s costume designer.
- Fast Company has news that Stitch Fix is expanding its selections to include maternity and petites (h/t to The Broadsheet), while Racked reports on Target’s new plus-size line.
- Lucky tells us that John Frieda’s Ocean Waves is available again — with a new name.
- NPR looks at why more of us should be taking lunch breaks.
- An old lawyer friend of Kat’s wrote for American Theatre on gender disparity on the New York Theater stage — the response to the article (in the comments) is almost as interesting as the article itself.
- Above the Law looks at U.S. News’ rankings for law grads with the most debt.
- Buzzfeed rounded up 30+ tips for relieving anxiety and stress.
- PopSugar Smart Living gives you 20+ tips to make moving easier.
- The Guardian tells us that TripAdvisor doesn’t want your “political” reviews.
- The Onion gives you your Laugh of the Week.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about feeling like yourself again after having a baby.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.