12/25/20 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — check out all our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2018 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Gibson has a new collaboration with the blogger behind Living in Yellow, and the collection mostly looks like really fun weekend pieces. However, this crossover tunic would look good either with jeans or a sort of relaxed pant for work.
It reminds me of the Lush roll tab sleeve tunic that was really popular, but it doesn’t look so extreme (that had an exaggerated high/low style and this is a gentler high/low), and the crossover is flattering and easy.
We’re featuring the top in plus sizes, but it also comes in regular & petite sizes, each available in six colors.
It’s $48–$54 at Nordstrom. x Living in Yellow Erin Crossover Tunic
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping