Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- The Budget Babe reviews spray-on tanner for her legs.
- Newsflash from The Jane Dough: Anxiety can harm women’s careers.
- The WSJ lists common networking mistakes people make. Meanwhile, The Careerist interviews a HBS prof who suggests women should focus on the quality of the work they get, not your mentors and network, to get ahead.
- Savvy Sugar suggests ways to get in shape if you’re too busy. The WSJ has a similar post extolling the importance of fitting a workout into your day.
- If you, like me, love your crockpot, 365 Days of Slow Cooking rounds up some perfect recipes for summer.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!