Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
We’ve discussed our favorite work-appropriate T-shirts before, and I think we need to add this one to the list. This satin-trim high-low tee from Alfani checks a lot of my boxes — fully opaque, a bit of trim to differentiate it from a “weekend” T-shirt, and a hem long enough to be tucked in, if necessary.
It’s also machine washable, although I tend to avoid putting fabrics like this one in the dryer to avoid pilling or snagging.
The top is $46.50 full price at Macy’s and comes in sizes 0X–4X in eight colors. With code BTS, you can get 20% off. It’s also available in sizes XS–2XL in 12 colors, and that version is on sale for $21.59 with the same promo code.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125