Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t explain why I’m so charmed by fabrics with fruit prints, but I think this one is delightful. I like the mandarin collar and cheery lemon pattern.
This would be a great blouse for working from home in leggings (I’m referring to this type of outfit as the WFH Mullet — business on top, comfy on the bottom) or underneath a blazer for the office. With its slightly blousy style, I would probably wear it tucked into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The blouse is $268 and available in sizes XS–L. Bailey Blouse
This floral Boden top is a nice alternative with a lower price; it’s $85 and comes in petite and regular sizes. This top at J.Crew Factory, which has a more fall-like floral, is available up to size 3X and is $22.50 on sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…