Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t explain why I’m so charmed by fabrics with fruit prints, but I think this one is delightful. I like the mandarin collar and cheery lemon pattern.
This would be a great blouse for working from home in leggings (I’m referring to this type of outfit as the WFH Mullet — business on top, comfy on the bottom) or underneath a blazer for the office. With its slightly blousy style, I would probably wear it tucked into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The blouse is $268 and available in sizes XS–L. Bailey Blouse
This floral Boden top is a nice alternative with a lower price; it’s $85 and comes in petite and regular sizes. This top at J.Crew Factory, which has a more fall-like floral, is available up to size 3X and is $22.50 on sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/30/20):
- Saks OFF 5TH – Crazy deals on workwear, and take 20% off your $100+ purchase (ends 10/31). (Nice deals on Theory, Stuart Weitzman, and St. John!)
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends today!
- Talbots – 40% off regular-price styles & 50% off wear-now markdowns, through 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale: