Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t explain why I’m so charmed by fabrics with fruit prints, but I think this one is delightful. I like the mandarin collar and cheery lemon pattern.
This would be a great blouse for working from home in leggings (I’m referring to this type of outfit as the WFH Mullet — business on top, comfy on the bottom) or underneath a blazer for the office. With its slightly blousy style, I would probably wear it tucked into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The blouse is $268 and available in sizes XS–L. Bailey Blouse
This floral Boden top is a nice alternative with a lower price; it’s $85 and comes in petite and regular sizes. This top at J.Crew Factory, which has a more fall-like floral, is available up to size 3X and is $22.50 on sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: