Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve been watching a lot of Schitt’s Creek lately, and when I say that this blouse feels Moira Rose-inspired, I mean that in the best possible way. There’s something to be said for adding a little drama in your day-to-day life!
This knit turtleneck with sheer chiffon sleeves from Lafayette 148 New York brings the drama without going too far overboard. I would wear this tucked into a solid pencil skirt, and while it would be a shame to cover the sleeves, it would look great with a white blazer on top.
The blouse is $598 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping