Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve been watching a lot of Schitt’s Creek lately, and when I say that this blouse feels Moira Rose-inspired, I mean that in the best possible way. There’s something to be said for adding a little drama in your day-to-day life!
This knit turtleneck with sheer chiffon sleeves from Lafayette 148 New York brings the drama without going too far overboard. I would wear this tucked into a solid pencil skirt, and while it would be a shame to cover the sleeves, it would look great with a white blazer on top.
The blouse is $598 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off