Ann, who has been writing our morning fashion posts on CorporetteMoms since November 2020, is filling in over here for a little while by sharing her picks for Coffee Break, Suit of the Week, and the Weekend Open Thread! Please welcome Ann! —Kat
When it became clear that I would be working from home for more than a few weeks, my very thoughtful sister got me a cup holder similar to this one to elevate my work-from-home setup (which, to this day, includes a folding TV table).
This simple why-didn’t-I-think-of-this design clips onto the edge of your desk and holds a variety of cup sizes. (You can even use it as a plant, phone, or pen holder.) The clamp fits a wide range of desk thicknesses, and the silicone pads keep the holder in place even if you bump into it. It comes in five colors to match your at-work or at-home office setup.
The cup holder is available at Amazon for $9.95 and comes in black, white blue, green, and red. You can also get a two-pack for $16.95.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item