Ann, who has been writing our morning fashion posts on CorporetteMoms since November 2020, is filling in over here for a little while by sharing her picks for Coffee Break, Suit of the Week, and the Weekend Open Thread! Please welcome Ann! —Kat
When it became clear that I would be working from home for more than a few weeks, my very thoughtful sister got me a cup holder similar to this one to elevate my work-from-home setup (which, to this day, includes a folding TV table).
This simple why-didn’t-I-think-of-this design clips onto the edge of your desk and holds a variety of cup sizes. (You can even use it as a plant, phone, or pen holder.) The clamp fits a wide range of desk thicknesses, and the silicone pads keep the holder in place even if you bump into it. It comes in five colors to match your at-work or at-home office setup.
The cup holder is available at Amazon for $9.95 and comes in black, white blue, green, and red. You can also get a two-pack for $16.95.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 3800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sitewide
- Banana Republic Factory – Tops and shorts under $25
- Loft – 60% off 1 full-price item; 30-40% off almost all full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses, skirts, and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 20% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!