Nordstorm has a nice selection of Tumi backpacks on sale right now. This smallish one caught my eye — I like the large outside pocket and the deep red color, as well as the trolley sleeve so it fits over your rolling bag.
This one isn’t the HUGEST bag, but it looks ergonomically friendly and functional if you’re biking to work, walking to work, or traveling on a plane or train and just want a small collection of things with you in your seat. (Psst: I still love and recommend this Bluetooth keyboard — great for typing more comfortably on your phone. I actually prefer it to the Apple keyboard I bought for my iPad.)
The pictured bag was $345, but is now marked to $239.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!