What are your favorite loafers of the moment, readers? I’ve said before that they feel more modern than the round-toe ballet flat, particularly with cropped pants. I like the fun leopard printed suede here, and the general minimalist vibe of the loafers — not a really prominent sole or heel or buckle or vamp.
They’re $295 at MM.LaFleur, available in six colors, sizes 34-43 (depending on color).
(Hunting for something similar? We’ve featured these Sam Edelman loafers before, as well as these Steve Madden ones that come in regular and wide widths. This one from Vionic looks great if you need comfort, and the Tory Burch loafers are all really highly rated at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!