I think I need to do a Hunt for loafers, since I think they can be a much more modern look with a lot of work pants (particularly compared to round-toed ballet flats). The big divide is between sort of sleek, slipper-like loafers — and chunkier, lug-soled loafers like this or this. (OK fine, and super traditional loafers like this Born shoe.) (Readers, any early votes?)
Sperry has a relatively popular shoe in the first category (66 stars at Nordstrom) — and I kind of like the slingback version. It was $100, but is now marked to $60 in some colors. (The full loafer with tassel is down to $70 also.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off