Ok, guys — we’ve been talking for weeks about everyone’s plan to vote; let’s share our plan for self-care tonight (and tomorrow and uh maybe next week)? What shows and books are you planning to binge, what comforts foods are you eating (or drinking), and are you connecting with friends or doing your own thing?
Personally I did like 40 minutes of restorative yoga last night (with extra emphasis on my lower back, which is really tight!) and meditated — and tonight there will definitely be at least one cocktail, and dinner will probably involve melted cheese. My dreams have gotten truly crazy the past few nights, though, so I’m going to try hard to remind myself that the best self-care is good sleep!
These super fun slippers seem like the perfect thing for a spa night at home and, heck, a long, cold winter — they kind of elevate the everyday. It should be noted that these are the hugely popular UGG slippers lined with plush and shearling — now with sequins! Yes! They’re $99 at Nordstrom, Zappos, and Neiman Marcus.
(Speaking of spa nights — does anyone have any products like these facial rollers or gua sha tools? I’ve clearly seen too many TikTok/Instagram/etc. videos on them because now I’m curious…)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/24/20):
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!