Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Who says maxi dresses are just for summer? This ribbed maxi looks like a great WFH outfit for cooler months. I can’t support the styling in this photo — even in the comfort of my own home, I won’t be doing socks with sandals — but I would love to see this dress with a pair of flats or ankle boots or even a lowtop sneaker. These Stan Smiths are probably going to make their way to my house sometime soon and would be so cute.
This cheery chartreuse color will be perfect for dreary winter days, but if yellow isn’t your thing, it also comes in heather gray, sapphire white (a really pretty blue and white heather), and spice coral.
The dress is $118 and available in sizes 1X–3X and XXS–XL. Mariah Ribbed Knit Maxi Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-4-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses
- I still think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!