Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Who says maxi dresses are just for summer? This ribbed maxi looks like a great WFH outfit for cooler months. I can’t support the styling in this photo — even in the comfort of my own home, I won’t be doing socks with sandals — but I would love to see this dress with a pair of flats or ankle boots or even a lowtop sneaker. These Stan Smiths are probably going to make their way to my house sometime soon and would be so cute.
This cheery chartreuse color will be perfect for dreary winter days, but if yellow isn’t your thing, it also comes in heather gray, sapphire white (a really pretty blue and white heather), and spice coral.
The dress is $118 and available in sizes 1X–3X and XXS–XL. Mariah Ribbed Knit Maxi Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (11/24/20):
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!