As I’m heading back into the office on a more regular basis, I’ve noticed that some of my basics are looking a little worse for wear. A black pencil skirt is a staple for me, and mine is looking a little worn out.
I like this lightweight twill version from Universal Standard. The elastic waistband looks forgiving, and the center-front slit allows for ease of movement without being too revealing.
The skirt is $118 and comes in sizes 00–40. It also comes in mocha.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.