Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The majority of the most-worn items in my closet are black, white, or black-and-white prints. When you build your wardrobe around a specific color palette (black, white, and jewel tones for me!), you can pretty much grab any two items at random and be guaranteed they’ll match each other.
This is a long way of saying this gorgeous black-and-white skirt from Boss needs to be in my closet immediately. I would wear it with an emerald, blue, or dark purple top and some black heels.
The skirt is $198 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This more affordable option is from Karen Kane and is $61 at Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off