I originally wanted to feature this belt because I liked the way the leather tapered at the front. But after looking at the buyer comments and images, I think this is actually just a regular skinny belt that they’ve looped twice in the photo. (Way to confuse us, Ann Taylor!)
I’m STILL featuring this belt, though, because upon looking at the buyer comments, the reviews are overwhelmingly positive — most people who have it say it’s a great belt, great leather. The one drawback I see is that some people think it’s a bit too long, so if you’re very tiny (and/or annoyed by a flapping belt), be warned.
The belt is $39.50 full price, but as always check AT for the deal of the day. It’s available in sizes S, M, and L. (Looking for one in plus sizes? Lands’ End has one in sizes 1X-3X in 6 different colors.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125