Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I did an end-of-summer closet cleanout recently and noticed that I can tell the age of my blazers based on their length. It seems that the longline silhouette is the go-to look these days, and I’m not mad about it at all.
I would wear this olive green version from City Chic with a pair of dark ankle pants and flats for an easy business casual look, or thrown over jeans and a white T-shirt for a more casual office.
The blazer is $119 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 12–24.
This Nordstrom blazer is an option in straight sizes; it’s $99 and available in black and gray.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off