Sophisticated strappy flats can be tricky to find, as I’ve noted over the years. Part of this is due to my own fussy feet: I have narrow ankles and a wider forefoot, so I tend to walk out of most shoes. (If these are your problems, I’ve heard readers call them “duck feet,” which while not flattering is kind of correct.)
Anyway: if you are also on the hunt for strappy flats, these ones from Linea Paolo are getting a ton of great reviews (50+ good ones!) and come in a ton of colors. I could see them being great to wear with tights, but also with some of the wide-leg trousers and wide-leg cropped pants that are out right now, all of which I’ve seen paired with pointy-toe mules.
The pictured shoes are $109-$129 at Nordstrom in sizes 5-11.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off