Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The weather has been a rainy, miserable mess in the Northeast this summer. On the plus side, my lawn has never looked better, but sadly, many of the light summer dresses that have been waiting in my closet since 2019 have not had a chance to come out.
This A-line, silk-blend dress from Dyvna would be a gorgeous piece to wear once we finally get some sunshine. For the office, I might add a navy blazer or cardigan, and for the weekend, I would just do some flat sandals and simple jewelry.
The dress is $372, marked down from $620 at Nordstrom. It comes in sizes XS–XL. There’s also a very pretty darker blue pattern available for full price.
Eliza J has a more affordable option for $148 at Nordstrom (lucky sizes only).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125