Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Happy long weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate! If you’ve got a difficult-to-buy-for guy in your life, I highly recommend this UGG hoodie — it’s thick and crazy soft on the inside but doesn’t look particularly all that different on the outside.
In my husband’s “fancy hoodie” wardrobe he has this one, a Barefoot Dreams one, and (from years ago now) his American Giant hoodie, which readers here turned me on to as a great hoodie for guys. The AG one is very thick, and not particularly soft — if you have a guy who wants a hoodie as a coat/winter layer, that’s the one to get. The Barefoot Dreams one is ALL soft, squishy bamboo — it feels very much like a lounge sweater and kind of looks like one. The UGG one was a surprise hit — it’s kind of middle ground between the two. It isn’t stiff and bulky like the AG one is, but it looks nicer as nice with jeans as sweats, something the BFD one doesn’t really do. It’s my husband’s top hoodie choice at the moment.
Nordstrom offers them in five colors right now, and at full price they’re $95.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off