Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have a theory that I could wear the same basic black sheath every day for a week, or maybe even a month, before anyone in my office would notice. That’s not to speak ill of my colleagues’ observational skills, but more to sing the praises of a well-fitting, versatile, black dress.
This version from T Tahari is a perfect length, has a flattering round neck, and has sleeves that provide enough coverage to wear without a sweater or blazer.
The dress is $98 at Bloomingdales and comes in sizes 2–16. It also comes in navy.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off