Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have a theory that I could wear the same basic black sheath every day for a week, or maybe even a month, before anyone in my office would notice. That’s not to speak ill of my colleagues’ observational skills, but more to sing the praises of a well-fitting, versatile, black dress.
This version from T Tahari is a perfect length, has a flattering round neck, and has sleeves that provide enough coverage to wear without a sweater or blazer.
The dress is $98 at Bloomingdales and comes in sizes 2–16. It also comes in navy.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.