Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Amour Vert has always been one of my favorite “sustainable” clothing brands. Not only do they focus on sustainable practices in the manufacturing of their products, they use compostable bags for shipping, and pledge to plant a tree for every tee purchased.
This long-sleeved blouse from Amour Vert’s Washable Silk collection is a great neutral color, and I love the piping detail down the center.
I would wear this top with a skirt suit or tucked into a pair of skinny pants. The “oat” color is a great neutral to wear with just about anything.
The top is $178 and available in sizes XS–XL.
Another silk option that’s a bit more affordable is this top from Rag & Bone — it’s on sale for $140 (marked down from $350).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125