Amour Vert has always been one of my favorite “sustainable” clothing brands. Not only do they focus on sustainable practices in the manufacturing of their products, they use compostable bags for shipping, and pledge to plant a tree for every tee purchased.
This long-sleeved blouse from Amour Vert’s Washable Silk collection is a great neutral color, and I love the piping detail down the center.
I would wear this top with a skirt suit or tucked into a pair of skinny pants. The “oat” color is a great neutral to wear with just about anything.
The top is $178 and available in sizes XS–XL.
Another silk option that’s a bit more affordable is this top from Rag & Bone — it’s on sale for $140 (marked down from $350).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.