I hadn’t heard of Target’s Project 62 line, which was launched in 2017, until I saw this great desk. The name comes from the year the company was founded (1962) and also refers to the mid-century modern movement. (MCM-inspired stuff at Target — who knew?)
This desk, which is laminate with a metal frame, looks perfect for a home office — or for another area of your house or apartment, in case you don’t have a separate room for WFH. When you’re done for the day, it’s nice to be able to close it to create a little work/home boundary. It can keep clutter out of sight, too.
Note that the desk looks smaller in the photos online (to me, and to at least one reviewer) than in actuality. It’s 60″ high and 42″ wide, which I was not expecting! Speaking of the reviews (which are very positive), check out the customer-submitted photos for an idea of what this could look like in your home — I love when sites let people upload photos, and I see it a lot less often with furniture than with clothing.
The desk is $180–$200, depending on finish — besides the pictured gray, oak and walnut are also available.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item