Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This twist-detail top from Cinq à Sept looks like a fun alternative to a standard button-up. The shape is super flattering, and the material looks like it would resist some of the wrinkles that appear throughout the day.
Wear it under a blazer for a business formal look or pair it with your favorite trousers for an easy business casual look.
A more affordable options is from Gestuz (lucky sizes, $140 at Nordstrom).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!